Best Buy I AM

37% OFF
I AM
Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Hot Savings!


Are you searching for Best Deals I AM Deals 2012? I found cheapest I AM at Amazon Store. Right now! Selling price drop very fast.
This I AM is currently offered at 37% off on Amazon! Purchase through this link to get an immediate discount!

view details & buy

Here are some of the great features of I AM

Gaiam , Tom Shadyac's Film as seen on Oprah

I AM is the story of a successful Hollywood director, Tom Shadyac (Liar Liar, Nutty Professor, Bruce Almighty), who experienced a life threatening head injury, and his ensuing journey to try and answer two very basic questions:

What's wrong with our world? and What can we do about it?

With a film crew of four, Tom visits some of today s great minds, including authors, poets, teachers, religious leaders, and scientists (Howard Zinn, Lynn McTaggart, Desmond Tutu, Thom Harmann, Coleman Barks) searching for the fundamental endemic problem that causes all of the other problems, while simultaneously reflecting on this own life choices of excess, greed and eventual healing.

We started by asking what's wrong with the world, and ended up discovering what's right with it. ...

I AM
Get Discount Prices

Best Buy I AM. Fast & Super Saver Shipping. Hot Savings!.

As of Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:35 PM PST ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )